The Portofino Peach is a simple dessert, but incredibly delicious, which combines the juicy sweetness of peaches with the enveloping taste of coffee. This wonderful combination goes perfectly with the soft whipped cream, creating a balance of flavors and a sensation of delicious pleasure. If you are a lover of coffee and peaches, this recipe will definitely win you over. Get ready to savor a fresh and irresistible dessertand.
- 4 peaches in syrup
- 1 cup of 100% Arabica coffee
- 1 cup fresh whipped cream
- Icing sugar (optional)
- Start by preparing a small glass/cup of coffee. You can use your favorite blend. We recommend a 100% Arabica coffee
- Take the peaches in syrup and once drained from the syrup, cut them into pieces and set them aside.
- Add a layer of cut peaches to the bottom of the glass cup.
- Pour a little coffee over the peaches, so that they get slightly soaked.
- Add a layer of whipped cream on top of the coffee and peaches.
- Decorate your dessert with your favorite topping such as example with crumbled amaretto, chopped hazelnuts, chocolate or caramel.
Experience this recipe and let yourself be won over by the magic of Portofino Peach, a dessert that combines the freshness of peaches, the enveloping aroma of coffee and the softness of whipped cream, giving you a sweet and satisfying experience in every bite .
Advice from Diletta Sisti - Barista Trainer & Coffee Specialist Cellini Caffè