Information on the processing of personal data - Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13-14 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679
In compliance with Reg CE 679/16 (GDPR), we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data supplied by you.The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted via links on the websites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
1) Owner, manager and place of processing
THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Cellini Caffè EKAF S.pTO– legal and administrative headquarters Lungotorrente Secca 3r, 16163, Genoa in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments are carried out at the offices of the Data Controller and at the offices of identified external subjects.
2) Types of data processed
Personal and browsing data
"personal data": any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("interested"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and/or the compilation of data collection forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered.
3) Processing purposes for which consent is granted where required (art.6 GDPR)
A) Personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for requests for estimates and/or contacts and/or sending applications;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for online booking;
- administrative-accounting activities in general.
For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the treatments carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those connected to the performance of organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed .In particular, these purposes are pursued by internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, and information activities.
B) The personal data provided when completing the data collection forms on the websites or data collection forms in general (such as name, surname, e-mail address) they will be processed, subject to consent, by the Data Controller and by the Data Processors for commercial promotional activities and newsletters via e-mail.
4) Processing methods - Conservation
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed for this in compliance with the provisions of articles13-14 of the GDPRThe data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5) Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, subject to processing, will not be disclosed and may be communicated to companies contractually linked to Cellini Caffè EKAF S.pTO, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes.The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Cellini Caffè EKAF S.pTOand telecommunications networks;
- studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processing manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers.The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the Cellini Caffè EKAF S.pTOlegal and administrative headquarters: Lungotorrente Secca 3r, 16163, Genoa Any further communication or diffusion will take place only with your explicit consent.
6) Nature of the provision and refusal
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point A) is necessary.Any refusal to provide data for the purposes in point A) will make it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller.The granting of consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point B) is optional.Any refusal of consent for the purposes illustrated in point B), will not produce any negative for the purposes referred to in point A).
7) Rights of the interested parties
You can assert your rights as expressed in the articles12-23 by contacting the owner, or the person in charge of the treatment, by contacting ourheadquarters at the telephone number 010716541 , or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an interested party, you have the rights pursuant to art.15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- a) of the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art.5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art.3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail.
Where applicable, you will also have the rights pursuant to articles16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.At any time you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data and the purposes on which the treatment is based.Furthermore, you can obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or, if there is an interest in this regard, integration of data.You can oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
9) Social plug-ins