When you want to enjoy a refreshing and pleasantly aromatic drink without the presence of caffeine, the non-alcoholic Deca is the ideal choice. This delicious blend combines the fruity taste of pineapple juice with the creaminess of milk and the tangy accent of lemon juice. To give a touch of unique flavor, decaffeinated coffee Cellini Aluminium, compatible with Nespresso machines®*, adds a slightly bitter note that perfectly balances the ingredients. Find out how to prepare this non-alcoholic drink in a few simple steps.
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 glass of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of milk
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup of Cellini Aluminum decaffeinated coffee, in capsules compatible with Nespresso machines®*
- Cocoa powder
- Insert into the blender or a mixer: 3-4 ice cubes and add the milk, pineapple juice and lemon.
- Turn on the blender and wait until you obtain a homogeneous mixture ready to pour into a nice glass;
- Decorate the cocktail with cocoa powder.
Enjoy this refreshing drink at any time of the day, when you want a break without caffeine but with an intriguing blend of flavors.
Experience non-alcoholic Deca and be surprised by its non-alcoholic goodness.
Advice from Diletta Sisti - Barista Trainer & Coffee Specialist Cellini Caffè
For a perfect balance of flavors, Diletta Sisti in the video tutorial below suggests the use of Decaffeinated - Nespresso®* Compatible Capsules , a blend of the best Arabica coffees from Central and South America, combined with a small percentage of selected fine Robustas, to obtain a well-defined and full-bodied flavour, characterized by fruity notes.