The coffee Mojito is a surprising twist of the famous Cuban rum-based cocktail, which combines the freshness of mint, the sweetness of cane sugar, the acidity of lemon and the intense flavor of Guatemala coffee in Cellini Aluminum capsules compatible with Nespresso®* machines.
The sparkling soda completes this mix of flavors perfectly, creating a refreshing and tasty cocktail, perfect to enjoy on any occasion.
To prepare the coffee Mojito, you will need just a few ingredients easily available.
The process is quick and simple and the result will surely be appreciated by your guests.
Follow this recipe and prepare the perfect coffee Mojito, with Guatemala coffee in Cellini Nespresso aluminum capsules®* :
- 50 ml of rum
- 20 ml of lemon juice
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 Guatemala coffee capsule Nespresso®*
- Pour a teaspoon of brown sugar, the lemon and the mint leaves into a glass and mix with a teaspoon to dissolve the sugar,
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, add the rum and Guatemala coffee
- Mix everything with a teaspoon and complete with a top of soda
- Embellish the cocktail with a mint leaf
Advice from Diletta Sisti - Barista Trainer & Coffee Specialist Cellini Caffè
For a perfect balance of flavours, Diletta Sisti in the video tutorial below suggests the use of Guatemala - Nespresso®* Compatible Capsules, a fine blend of coffee Guatemalans Arabica and Robusta from the Santa Rosa region with strong chocolate notes, rounded on the palate and fruity acidity.