The Iced Latte is a simple and delicious drink prepared with milk, coffee and ice. But if you want to experiment with new flavors, here is the recipe for Avocado Latte, a fascinating drink that has gained popularity in recent years. It represents creativity and evolution, a delicious novelty that combines the creaminess of avocado with coffee and the sweetness of vanilla.
Here's how to prepare the recipe
- ½ avocado
- Milk 150ml
- 1 espresso in Cellini Aluminum capsule Nespresso compatible Cremoso®*
- 20ml vanilla syrup
- Ice to taste
Procedure:- Prepare the espresso coffee.
- In the meantime, cut the ripe avocado in half, remove the stone and remove the pulp.
- Put the avocado pulp in a blender.
- Add the vanilla syrup to the avocado.
- Add the milk and the coffee.
- Add ice to taste to make the fresh and creamy drink. The amount of ice depends on your personal taste. You can start with a few cubes and add more if you wish.
- Blend the ingredients until you obtain a smooth and creamy mixture. Make sure the avocado is completely blended and that all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the avocado milk into a glass and garnish with a thin slice of avocado and a splash of vanilla syrup.
The avocado latte combines unusual ingredients into a deliciously balanced flavor combination and is set to continue to surprise and delight drinks lovers everywhere the world. The Cellini Aluminum Cremoso capsules compatible with Nespresso®* machines offer a fine aroma with fruity and sweet notes for a truly unique experience, are you ready to experiment?
Try it with a pinch of cinnamon or cocoa powder for an extra touch of flavor or with your favorite plant-based drink.