Do you want to experiment with new flavors? This is why you should try Pumpkin Cold Brew Coffee: a drink that combines the freshness of Cold Brew with the unexpected delight of pumpkin. This recipe is a unique tasting experience to try, perfect for welcoming Autumn.
Here's how to prepare it
1 cup of Cellini Premium Espresso ground coffee
- 4 cups of cold water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- Milk (optional)
- A jar or container for making Cold Brew
- A filter or cheesecloth to filter the coffee
- Begin by preparing Cellini Premium Espresso coffee for Cold Brew. Mix the ground coffee with the cold water in the jar or container. Make sure the coffee is completely submerged in the water.
Close the jar and leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours or preferably overnight to extract the sweet, smooth flavor of the Cold Brew.
- Meanwhile, mix the pumpkin puree with the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in a bowl. Mix well until a uniform consistency is obtained.
- After the resting period, filter the coffee using a filter or cheesecloth to separate the coffee beans from the liquid. Pour the filtered coffee into another bowl or carafe.
- Add the pumpkin puree flavored with spices to the filtered coffee. Mix well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice and pour the pumpkin Cold Brew into the container. Mix well. If desired, add milk to taste to achieve the desired consistency and flavour.
- Garnish with a little cinnamon or, if you prefer, froth 100ml of milk to pour over your Cold Brew. Add an orange peel (or a few drops of its essential oil) and complete the preparation with a cinnamon stick.
- Savor your pumpkin Cold Brew: a refreshing recipe with a super autumnal flavor!
Pumpkin Cold Brew Coffee is a drink that will surprise your palate and satisfy your curiosity. Its freshness and unique flavor make it an interesting option for coffee lovers coffee in search of new taste experiences.