If you are a coffee lover and want to experiment with new ways to enjoy it, drinkable tiramisu could be the perfect solution for you. This liquid version of the famous Italian dessert requires the use of Intenso coffee in Cellini Aluminum capsules compatible with Nespresso®* machines for a strong and intense flavour.
- Crumbed ladyfinger biscuits
- Intenso Coffee in Cellini Aluminum capsules compatible with Nespresso® machines*
- Milk cream
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Prepare a small glass/cup of Intenso coffee and let it cool.
- Whip the milk cream with the milk frother until you obtain a dense and soft foam.
- In a Brindisi glass ( flute), pour a layer of crumbled ladyfingers biscuits
- Pour over the cold coffee to fill half the glass.
- Add a layer of milk cream.
- Complete with a layer of whipped cream and sprinkle the surface with cocoa powder.
- Serve your tiramisu immediately to drink and enjoy it in all its creaminess and with the intense aroma of Cellini coffee.
Follow these simple steps and prepare a delicious and original dessert, with a touch of intensity from Cellini coffee.
Advice from Diletta Sisti - Barista Trainer & Coffee Specialist Cellini Caffè
For a perfect balance of flavors, Diletta Sisti in the video tutorial below suggests the use of Intenso - Nespresso®* Compatible Capsules , a blend of the best Arabica coffees from Central and South America, combined with a small percentage of selected fine Robustas, to obtain a well-defined and full-bodied flavour, characterized by fruity notes.