Homemade coffee ice cubes are a treat that brings freshness and a new perspective to your favorite coffee. This refreshing drink is the ideal way to enjoy coffee in a new form. Here's how to prepare them following a few steps, using our coffee in Cellini Aluminum Guatemala capsules compatible with Nespresso®* machines, a fine blend of Guatemalan beans that offers a perfect balance with strong notes of chocolate and a fruity acidity.
- Guatemala Cellini capsule
- Ice cube tray
- Sweetener of your choice
- Prepare the coffee in a cup or sturdy glass
- Add 200 ml of water
- Add the sweetener of your choice
- Pour the cooled coffee into the ice cube trays and place in freezer for at least 3-4 hours
- When you are ready to use them, remove the ice cubes from the trays, add them to a glass or favorite cup and add the milk.
This quick and easy to prepare recipe can be customized according to your personal tastes, you can sweeten it with coconut sugar, honey or maple syrup or customize it with the vegetable drink you prefer.
Discover this refreshing delight with Guatemala Cellini, a fine blend of Guatemalan coffees with notes of chocolate and fruity acidity that combines perfectly with ice cubes, creating a drink to be enjoyed at any time of the year.